Like with any application to a university, regardless from which school your graduated with their Grade 12, it remains the prerogative of the said University which students they admit or not. You will have to contact the university of your choice to find out what their minimum requirements are for the direction/field in which your child wants to study. At AEE we have three possible options for an Exit Qualification at the end of the student’s Grade 12 year. For more information on this, please see the downloadable document: Exit Qualifications Options for AEE Associated Members on our website page for Services.