Here are six printable Winter paper crafts for kids that you can make at home or in the classroom.
Get the printable Winter craft bundle here
Paper crafting is one of the best ways to pass time on frosty indoor days. These Winter paper crafts are also great for developing fine motor skills with simple steps involving cutting, gluing, and a little bit of colouring and painting.
The finished 3D artworks look really cool when you hang them up, and the paper animals make fun DIY toys that can inspire imaginary play. You could also use them as part of a Winter-themed small world.
If you are stuck indoors and need something to do, it’s your lucky day because we’ve bundled these six printable template crafts into one great-value set at 40% off the full price.
The printable Winter paper craft bundle includes:
- 3D polar bear portrait craft
- Paper penguins
- 3D snowman craft
- Paper mother polar bear with cubs
- 3D Arctic fox craft
- Winter snowman scene with fingerprint snow
Click on the links above to see the full tutorials with photographs (and a video in most cases). The step-by-step instructions and photographs are also included in the printable bundle.
Personally, I love the bright, happy feel kid-made craft projects bring when you hang or display them in your home for everyone to see.
More Winter-themed crafts and activities for kids:
- Make a sponge-printed winter landscape
- This pom pom popper snowman is both a fun DIY toy and STEM craft idea
- Make a set of paper snow-capped trees using our printable template
- This washcloth snowman is a quick and easy DIY gift idea
- Here are 20 snowman art and craft projects for kids