This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive commissions for purchases made through links in this post at no cost to you.
Make a paper pumpkin basket with this printable template, perfect for Halloween or Fall crafting fun with the kids!
You might also like our Halloween Paper Craft collection.
The finished pumpkin basket could be filled with small sweets and given as a gift, or used as a festive Halloween decoration idea. It’s a bit too small and flimsy for actual Trick or Treating though.
The pumpkin template comes in both full colour and line art so kids can colour their own. The example in the photograph is the line art version printed to orange construction paper.
We recommend you use heavy weight stock for the paper, especially if you plan of filling the basket. Paper will also work, it just won’t be quite as sturdy.
You will need:
- The pumpkin basket template (enter your details into the box above and it will be emailed to you)
- Card stock paper in orange or white, or ordinary paper if you have no card stock
- Scissors & double sided tape
- A blunt butter knife or a scoring tool
- Print the basket out. If you’re printing to orange paper use the line art version, and if printing to white you can use either.
- Use your blunt knife and ruler to score along the fold lines (scoring creates an indent which makes them very easy to fold neatly).
- Use your double sided tape to stick the flaps down, stick on the handle and you’re done.
Trick or treat!
Pumpkin books for kids
More fun Halloween ideas: