Need a quick Valentine’s Day game to play for a party or playdate with friends? Try this Valentine’s Day Bingo game for preschoolers!
This printable Bingo game is easy to download and print out for a low prep party activity!
This game is easy to set up and great to play again and again! We’ve included three different Bingo cards so that kids can swap them around for more playtime.
Here’s what you need to play Valentine’s BINGO:
- Printable BINGO card template
- White printer paper or cardstock
- Something to use as a Bingo marker (candy, markers, blocks, etc). For Valentine’s Day we love to use candy hearts or mini heart erasers.
Why is BINGO a good game for preschoolers?
- Bingo can be adapted for a variety of ages/stages! You can use numbers, letters, pictures, etc. You can also make more squares for more experienced bingo players.
- Bingo can be homemade with paper or you can just print it out using a printable.
- Bingo can be adapted for any theme. You can make your Bingo game based on your preschooler’s interest or even holidays.
- Bingo is a very visual game so kids don’t need to be able to read to play.
- Bingo can teach kids patience, coordination, turn taking, and can help kids build their vocabulary.
- Bingo helps kids work on their listening skills.
- Bingo allows kids to build their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
Grab our Valentine’s Bingo for Preschoolers (Free Printable) using the button below.
Make Valentine’s Day extra fun for your preschooler with this simple game! Toddlers and big kids can play too!
Need some other fun activity ideas for Valentine’s Day? We have 30+ awesome Valentine’s Day activities we love for toddlers and preschoolers!
Do you have any other favorite Valentine’s Day activities? Share them in the comments!
We love this collection of simple Valentine’s Day ideas from No Time for Flashcards.